Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blues Clues Toys - Blue's Clues Notebooks - 4 Count


Blue's Clues Notebooks - 4 Count Kids will love getting these notebooks and crayons in their treat bags. Each notebook matches your Blue's Clues party theme. Contains four notebooks and four crayons.
Customer Review: A Must Have For Your Blues Clues Fan
This product is wonderful! My son loves Blues Clues and was so excited to get the notebooks. We bring these along with us wherever we go and it keeps him busy trying to "sketch out the clues". It came with the green crayon that is used on the tv show. Great gift at a great price!
Customer Review: Good Product
These are hard to find and my 2 year old loves them. I'm going to have to order more! The only issue I had was that it took a while for the order to get to me. Otherwise, great product.




Technorati :