Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blues Clues Toys - Ty Blue - Blues Clues


Ty Blue - Blues Clues Blue wants to put her paw prints all over you! Soft, plush puppy Blue, from the Blue's Clues series, features her signature blue appearance along with her sweet face. No puzzle here, she will put a smile on the face of all her fans. 8" x 7 1/2"
Customer Review: Cute little Blues
This Blues Clues is not really a toy, but more of a beanie baby. Our little 3 year old granddaughter loves it. When she watches tv, it comes out with her and sits right next to her. Its very soft and shes likes to hug it.
Customer Review: Great quality, my kid loves it
My almost 9 month old daughter totally loves the show and thus she really liked this toy. She immediately recognized it when I opened the box in front of her.

The size of the product is roughly 6 by 6 by 6 inches and the picture can be a little misleading as I was expecting it to be a bit larger. However the size is just right. My kid likes to tote it around and it is the perfect size not to be a nuisance. As far as I can tell it is well built with no parts that can come off.

Very nice, will get another, maybe Magenta.




Technorati :