Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blues Clues Toys - Blue's Clues Steve's Handy Dandy Notebook


Blue's Clues Steve's Handy Dandy Notebook | Blues Clues Toys | Play along with Blue on Blue's Clues with this notebook. Just wipe off pages and reuse them again and again.
Customer Review: Great for little ones who love Blues Clues
My toddler loves Blues Clues, so I knew she had to have a handy dandy notebook of her own. I was a little surprised at how much it was - was quite a bit more than I wanted to spend. But I bought it anyway and she absolutely loves it. Whenever it's on TV, she runs and gets her notebook and feels like she's part of the show. I also like how the pages just wipe off so we can use them over and over again. Is a cute toy & my daughter loves it, however, it is rather expensive which is a bummer. : Blues Clues Toys
Customer Review: One of the Best Handy Dandy Notebooks available
I understand the negative review. The erasable crayon leaves something to be desired. You will likely see shreds of it somewhere, though it is not hard to clean up really. My number one complaint about the crayon and product in general is how hard it is to write with it. You have to press down very hard to see any sort of satisfying line, and even then it is not a clean line. For a two year old girl, this is particularly hard. : Blues Clues Toys

As a side note, there is no reason to clean these with a sponge or anything wet. A dry paper towel did the trick for me, generally without any hassles. : Blues Clues Toys

Yet, I give it 5 stars. Why? Because it is still the best BC notebook out there (except for the other two or three that are the same only in different styles). What I really like about this notebook is how durable it is (don't use water to wash it). The front and back are extra sturdy plastic and the spiral ring is big enough to fit a variety of crayons and dry erase markers. : Blues Clues Toys

That durability means I can do something else cool with this notebook. Without too much trouble, I cam make my own pages, punch them and thread them through the spirals. This possibility opens up all kinds of options and is why I really love this thing. That, and my daughters eyes lit up when she saw it. : Blues Clues Toys




Technorati :