Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blues Clues Toys - Ty Beanie Buddies Blues Clues dog


Ty Beanie Buddies Blues Clues dog Do you know who loves to leave clues for you ?It's Blue ! : Blues Clues Toys
Customer Review: A nice quiet bed time buddy.
My son loves the program, Blues Clues. For his 3rd birthday he received his very own Blue puppy. Now when he rolls over at 2am, we don't hear an electronic song or giggle like we would hear from some of his other stuffed animal buddies. : Blues Clues Toys
Customer Review: Goooooo BLUE!
I was a bit hesitant about buying this plush toy after reading some of the reviews. I took a gamble as my 2 year old has just discovered Blue's Clues and really likes stuffed toys. I was happily surprised when I pulled Blue out of his plastic bag. His fur was soft and he was quite cuddly. The spots are a different texture but I didn't get a "painted on" feeling that another customer had mentioned. I'm not sure if they change the batches periodically but this was from a good lot. So, if your child enjoys a cuddle and likes the show--I say this is a good buy. : Blues Clues Toys




Technorati :